Hi peeps, welcome to my Blog, this is where all things beautiful are…
My name is Jessie Tevendale and I am from North East of Scotland near Aberdeen. I live with my parents and seven dogs, I have my own dog called Binky, she is a French Bulldog. I am a big animal lover, my favourite exotic animal is Giraffes and penguins. I know that sounds random but yeah. I currently study at college, I have just finished my second year, away to move onto my third year.
I will be writing about all things beauty related, mental health and some random posts here and there,
This is my dog, Binky!
In this blog post I will be sharing with you 20 facts that are somewhat interesting and hopefully you will get to know me a bit better!
1. I currently study Childcare at College, I am away to do Social sciences in August an hopefully do further studies with child psychology.
2. I feel naked without my acrylic nails, I always have to get them done every 4 weeks
3. Before I knew what I wanted to study, I studied hairdressing and beauty. I just didn’t know what I wanted to do and to this day I am not 100% certain of the exact job I would like to pursue in the future.
4. My favourite takeaway is a Chinese, love shredded chilli chicken and a fried rice! yum!
5. I love shopping, especially for clothes and makeup
6. My favourite clothing shop is Primark, cheap and cheerful!
7. My favourite makeup brand is Urban Decay and Body shop, I simply cant choose between them, They’re both amazing quality and fairly priced.
8. My favourite season is Autumn because I love the spooky Halloween creatures and of course the candy, because who doesn’t love candy?
9. I love Gin, all types of Gin!
10. I am a natural Ginger
I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you soon!